Where do I get a LIM report?

A LIM report is available from your local authority (council).  A LIM report is often provided as part of a sales package for a property but a purchaser should always obtain their own LIM report as part of a full property file (sometimes called a Property Bag). 

Please check with your local council for fees and lead times for LIM reports/property files.